Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Feelin' Groovy! 16/365


Back in the old days, when I first started 2L, five years ago, this is how we dressed. No, really! lol I actually ran across this hair a while back and wasn't sure what I would ever wear it with but it was so pretty in the way it moved I bought it. Then the other day I was on Naughty Island and I ran across this shirt and an outfit started to form in my mind. This is what I came up with. I have always loved these jeans from Last Call so of course they had to go in the pot too! (I miss Last Call) Clearly not an outfit I would wear just any ole day but still fun to put on once in a while.

Hair: [BaronessV1][colorDT05] . sWEET Hair sWEET FACEs
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: ::JoLIe:: CARAMEL - Dark
Top: [N] peace knit - passiflora edulis
Jeans : *LAST CALL: Dahlia (no longer available)
Belt: ::Meh:: Fringe Belt-
Necklace: Trixxy's Shop Peace on Earth Hunt Gift
Hair braid: ~Scribble~ Braid Crown (colored)
Shoes: (nova) suede mules CHOCOLATE

1 comment:

Lewis E. Moten III said...

For five year old hair, that is pretty amazing. It almost looks like a flexi prim though.