Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sf Designs Pea Coat....18/365


SF Designs is one of those stores I always forget about when I shop. No clue why because Swaffette Firefly puts out some great outfits and has been around longer than I have. ( That's hard to do.) This is one of her latest outfits. You can buy the pea coat separately or as part of the whole ensemble you see here. I liked the whole outfit so went that route. It is one of those kinds of outfits that you can wear as casual or put some heels on and dress it up a little. I didn't have to adjust a single prim on the coat and I love the flexi scarf and jacket. They were just perfect and I am extremely picky about that. SF also does a nice selection of gowns and tuxedos so if you want to check out those as well as this outfit you can click here.

Outfit:sf design pea coat set women's (also comes with a free hat and hair that I am NOT wearing)
Hair: Exile Monica/ blacks
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Tritones women - black velvet
Glasses: .:*December*:. Glasses No.27

No comments: