Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring has Sprung!



<span class=

It isn't often that I find an outfit in SL that pleases me as much as this one from Mon Tissu does. I have bought several things from there and some were a disappointment so I wasn't sure about this dress and jacket but I took a chance because it is very much like something I would wear in rl and the colors are gorgeous and very springlike. What I liked the most about it, besides the fact I didn't have to edit it all over the place, was that I could see the versatility of it. The jacket and top, and clearly the belt could be used easily with other outfits making it well worth the lindens invested in it. Not to mention it is adorable on. All three items come in a variety of colors so if this is a look you are interested in, you really should go check it out. Click HERE for a limo ride.

Hair: D!va"" more than 7000 group member celebration gift
Skin: -Belleza- Erika Deep Tan Line #5
Jacket: {mon tissu} Porter Jean Jacket - Light
Dress: {mon tissu} Crossroads Maxi Dress ~ In Bloom Multi
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Shoelace Sandals - Beige
Belt: {mon tissu} Seneca Threaded Leather Belt ~ Worn

No comments: