Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm melting...

I live in Arizona...where it is hot.  So sometimes in SL I just can't be bothered to dress any other way than cool because it is just too hot in rl. lol

I am in love with this top from JP design.  You can get the t-shirt in either black or white but the tank is color changeable and its all mesh to boot.  It is such fun and the perfect summer top!

I also love the GOS summer sports clogs.  I hope he adds more colors.  My only concern is that some of the colors on the wall, don't actually look like the colors do when get on the shoes themselves.  Hopefully that is something that can be remedied down the line.  They are super cute and easy to match up with all your summer fashions.

The capris are my favs from Milk Motion.  They are my "go to" capris when I am in a hurry.  They go with any thing in my eyes and fit great too!  The hair I'm wearing is the same for me.  Exile's vanilla blonde is my favorite on the grid right now. I've been wearing blonde hair in game for over 7 years and it is tough to get the color right.  This texture has a perfect match of yellow and white and the roots blend nicely as well. Kudos for a job well done on one of SL's tough challenges. lol

My skin is Lilly v2 from Belleza...it will probably stay that way until they have a new one....

Hair: ::Exile:: London Rain: Light Blondes
Skin: -Belleza- Lily V2 Deep Tan Bundle
Top: [ JP ]:dsg. Legendary Tee / White / FEMALE
Jeans: (Milk Motion) my boyfriend jeans
Shoes: [Gos] Gator Sport Clogs [bagged]