Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Grand Canyon


So I went to the Grand Canyon today...in game that is.  It is probably pathetic that I have lived in Arizona for 16 years and never been.  I just really have no desire.  That and the fact that the only time I have off from work is in the summer and that is NOT the time to go visit.

Anyway, on my trip I decided to wear one of the new shirts I got from T Junction.  They released several new shirts the other day and I went on a spree updating my t-shirt wardrobe.  I am pretty much a jeans and shirt girl so I own quite a few of their shirts.  If you haven't been in a while you really do need to go update with some of their wonderfully colorful and often humorous shirts.

Hair:TRUTH Azrea -  black & whites
Shirt:  T Junction - Just Another Beautiful Disaster