Sunday, October 4, 2009

The leaves are falling...the leaves are falling...


Well they would be if we had leaves here in Arizona. :/ I grew up in Nebraska so I miss fall and winter terribly but relish fall here as the temp finally drops below 110. On that cooler note I just had to show you what Lexi Morgan of Stellar gave us today. She is switching over groups and for the moment it is free to join so get your booty over there and grab this awesome gifty! It comes with everything you see except the bucket of apples and the scarecrow. It even has poses! It is absolutely perfect for your fall pictures! (Hopefully better than the one I took but I wanted to fit it all in. lol) I hope to see you all in the new Stellar group soon and when you are there grab this awesome gift. Remember for a short time its free to join and she always gives out the most awesome gifts!

scarecrow: ~SM~ Scarecrow by Teena Basevi
apple tub: Bobbing for Apples Decoration by Sherrade Stirling
Hay grouping: [Stellar] The Pumpkin Patch (without base) NEW group gift
jacket: [Decoy] Hooded Blazer Forest Green
jeans: *GC* Denim Original
boots: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Forest
shirt: fri.day - Boatneck Tee (White) - Top
hair: fri.day - Dylan - Anxious Blond
skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: GroupSkin GiftBag


1 comment:

Teena Basevi said...

Aww thats cute! and i see my lil scarecrow back there!