Friday, May 20, 2011

52 weeks of color challenge -Neon Carrot



<span class=

I have not been a fan of orange/carrot for long but recently I have noticed that I have been buying more and more of it. I love the outfit I have on here and the shoes from Lelutka are to die for. The only thing wrong with this picture is the little dog in the background that stalked me the whole time I took pictures. lol

Hair: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Aiden Hair Black
Skin: -Belleza- Melissa Deep Tan Line #1
Top: R.icielli - LARISSA minitop /floralorange
Jacket: R.icielli - MATILDA minijacket /orange
Jeans: {mon tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Faded
Shoes: [LeLutka]-K.I.A.-TigerLily
Belt: ~Pepper~ Snippet Belt - COLOR ME
Bracelet: -tb- Viva La Bracelets
Earrings: /artilleri/ bead hoop earrings!

No comments: