Tuesday, January 22, 2013


When I open my reader up and see that COCO has new items out, I almost squeal with delight.  She has been a favorite designer of mine for years and if you aren't a group member you should be.  She is one of the most generous designers on the grid.  This morning (I am home sick) so I was fortunate to see she had released this new dress/ jacket combo.  You can wear them together or the jacket alone.  It is adorable and perfect if you want to wear the jacket around during the day and toss on the skirt for the evening.

I am also wearing the new skin from Belleza and I'm not going to gush too much because others have done it better justice than I am here but I have to say it will take a lot to get me to take this one off again. Belleza is by far my favorite skin and this just took it to a whole new level!

The shoes are from Cliche which can be found on the marketplace and the hair is from Lelutka, an older one but I'm not sure I have ever worn it.  How sad is that.

I do have to mention that COCO has other awesome releases today that I didn't feature and you can read about them here.

Hair: [LeLutka]-DAISY hair/Dark Grayscale
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Deep Tan 1
Dress: *COCO*_CroppedJacket_Black
Shoes: [Cliche] Pilar boots (black&studs)