Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sex and Candy....6/365


Yes, Sex and Candy was the song on the radio I was listening to as I was working on this post so hence the picture and post title. lol I admit to being a music addict and it often affects my life good and bad!

I am also a jean addict and Twisted and Spoiled has made the perfect jean! I love these! They are sexy and show just enough booty crack. The prim leg attachments blend in perfectly and are long enough that I don't feel like I am wearing "floods" and make my legs look long and sexy!
They have a variety of colors and if I remember correctly they are only 100L. I bought a couple different colors and hate taking them off! I topped it with an old sweater from "Shit Luck" and added a black lace bra underneath.

Hair: >TRUTH< Stacie - black & whites
Skin::: DUTCH TOUCH :: ::JoLIe:: CARAMEL - Dark
Top:*Shit Luck* Cropped Knit Sweater Black
Bra:-SU!- Aretha Bra 08
Jeans: ::Twisted & Spoiled :: Tramp Jeans Blue
Shoes:Maitreya Gold - Shanti Black
Tats:Tramp Stamp Tattoos- What Else?

No comments: