Friday, November 20, 2009

The Hermit has left home! 5/365

Okay let me first start off by saying TGIF!!!! What a long ass week! Whew! Since it was the start of my weekend I decided to NOT work again lol and do some exploring. I went to check out the Betham Forrest sim. If you have not been you really should go!
Not only is the sim itself simply gorgeous, but there are a ton of things to explore and photo ops to be had.
Clearly, my lack of skill don't do it justice but it is a spectacular place and one I think everyone can appreciate. I know I just stood there for a few minutes amazed as usual that someone could build something so amazingly beautiful. In the 5 years I have been here in 2L I am still excited by the sheer talent here!

2 comments:

Winter Jefferson said...

I LOVE that place. It's evocative and ethereal. And your pics are great Whisp!

Whispers Magic said...

AW Ty Winter and that is a huge compliment coming from the master himself!