Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lazy Sundays 41/365

I want a Creator's Stamp Rally in real life. How would that work? I'm willing to try as long as I get this coat in rl too! I love it and I may not take it off...ever! Since I'm blogging for 365 days in a row and I'm only on day 41 that means you might want to like it too cuz I'm gonna be wearing it a lot! :D (just kidding, I think)


The colors are rich the textures are too and it is all prims so the layering can be done any way you wanna! I love love love it! Btw, if you think I appear nuts today see the previous post please. Happy Sunday everyone!

Hair: fri. - Tatum - Browns
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: ::RiVeR:: OLIVE - Smokey
Jacket: "anuenue. (09wChoice!) jacket-female
Jeans: *GC* Original Ripped Denim
Top: *BOOM* brown turtleneck sweater
Boots: "L&E" Traveller boots - brown leather - for women

No comments: