Saturday, March 13, 2010

Now for something different!


I have NOT made it into the clothing fair and I don't believe anything I am wearing is there so I am pretty sure my post will be the exception on the blogs. lol This is my LOTD today. Nothing fancy and really just proving a point to my son which is a long story in itself.

The shorts are from Lelutka and I love them. They are the type you can dress up or down and I am all about versatile clothes. The hair is "so last year" from "69" but I still love it and wear it whenever I can find an outfit to mesh it in with. The shoes are just one of the many colors I own of the new releases from Surf Couture. I adore these shoes and am pretty sure I will own the whole array of colors before the summer is up. The shirt is part of an outfit from +Cross+. Mostly Gothic clothes there but as you can see easily mixed and matched.

Overall a pretty generic outfit but one I would wear in rl so I figured why not 2l. I hope to make it back to the clothing fair without crashing someday before they close...no promises though.

Hair: 69:: BENI Hair Selection - Black -
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::MaaN:: Cocoa-Matred
Top: *CROSS* Urban Shirt (part of outfit)
Shorts: [LeL.Ultra]-NINA Shorts_Black
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Boardwalkers (Unisex!) - Black

No comments: