Saturday, February 5, 2011

52 weeks of color challenge -Black


<span class=


This week's color is black...by far my favorite color of all. And I had several outfits picked out that were all black but I kept coming back to my favorite one that is mostly black so I decided to do that instead. This skirt is my favorite skirt in SL bar none. (6 years worth of skirts too) It flows beautifully and can be worn so many ways. It is very easy to dress up or throw on a sweater and some boots and it can be casual. Did I mention the flexi in it is perfection?

The top from Maitreya is another favorite and for almost the same reason. You can us this piece casually or for dress and pull it off with ease. Pieces like the two of these are staples for me and as far as I am concerned classics. (Which is why they will stay in my inventory for the next 6 years lol) I look forward to red next week. Probably my second favorite color but I'm not sure what I'll end up with on that one yet.


Hair:!lamb. Ghost - Grayscale Pack
Skin::: DUTCH TOUCH ::MaaN:: v2
Top:Maitreya Bodysuit de la Ruche - Black
Skirt:*LeeZu Baxter* Zarah Flexi Skirt /white
Necklace: (modified) ricxs - jewelry (at least 5 years old not sure if still available)
Earrings: (modified) :: Exodi :: Bailey's Pearl Earrings
Bracelet: **Encore** Black Pearls Bracelet (not sure if still available)

No comments: