Saturday, February 12, 2011

52 weeks of color challenge -Red



<span class=

For red this week I chose one of my favorite red dresses of all time in SL! It's an oldie from Kyoot but it has always been a classic for me. It always reminded me of something decadent and perhaps French so of course I had to head over to the French sims to take a picture. I'm not sure if it is still available or not as I didn't have a chance to pop over there. I have been stuck grading papers and doing laundry all day. ( I really hate when rl interferes with sl) If it isn't check out their other goodies because they have a fabulous selection to choose from!

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Courtney - black & whites
Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva - V.Day Gift
Dress: kyoot red white striped dress
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps (Black)
Cigarette: .:Hermony:. SpecialBlend Cigarette (Noir)
Earrings: /artilleri/ bead hoop earrings!

No comments: