Friday, May 27, 2011

52 weeks of color challenge -ruby



<span class=

*Panting* Okay, I'll admit I always thought ruby was red. But the color swatch this week looked pink to me so that's what I went with. lol

<span class=

I decided the adorable outfit from DCNY was perfect and I have been wanting to play with another Bloom Doll so this seemed the perfect time. Sooooo...meet Yoga Bloom! She has way more energy than I do at the moment.

<span class=

She is working out on this totally awesome yoga mat from Cheeky Pea! If you haven't invested in this you should. Your avie will love you and you will have tons of fun playing with all the things it does. (such as change color and several poses.) It appears my break is over and time to get back to my workout! Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

P.S. Happy Happy Birthday Emerald!

Yoga Mat:CP: Tatami Yoga Mat
Hair: {e} Horizon- Blonde 02
Outfit: DCNY_Terry Hoodie Set
socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks * All Colors
Shoes:HOC Apparel - Chucks - Plain Color Pack
Bloom Doll: *Bloom Doll* (avatar) / Strawberry Bloom

No comments: