Friday, July 8, 2011

52 weeks of color challenge-Celadon



<span class=

I went with simple this week for the color challenge. I am moving in rl and was and will be pushed for time the next few weeks. The shorts are a pair of favorites of mine that are OLD from Stellar and I'm not sure they are even available any more. I have known Lexy from way back when we played in Interhogan in The Sims Online and she makes some awesome sexy clothes. These are prim free no adjustment, sexy-assed short shorts!

The top is from d.Select and is simple and cool looking and since I live in Arizona it fit totally with something I would be wearing here right about now. The monsoon season has hit so we are totally into wearing anything that keeps us cool!


Skin: -Belleza- Erika Deep Tan Line #5
Hair: ::Exile:: Bailey: Light Blondes
Top: d. Select Tops cotton undershirt flowers (wear me)
Shorts: [Stellar] Jean Short Shorts - Light Blue Wash


No comments: