Friday, July 6, 2012

The Princess Bride


Harper Ganesvoort created a blogger challenge I couldn't refuse. We are supposed to choose our favorite character from our favorite book and try to recreate them in game.  You can read more about it here.  I chose Princess Buttercup from The Princess Bride.  It is not only my favorite book but it is also my favorite movie. 

I used to teach The Princess Bride to my high school students and they totally agreed that the movie is the perfect compliment to the book.  The author is William Goldman who also wrote the screenplay for the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.  That was also a favorite movie of mine when I was a kid.  Who can forget the famous scene when they jump off the cliff...I hope I did it justice!


Hair: TRUTH Tatiana -  light blondes
Skin: -Belleza- Lily V2 Deep Tan Bundle
Necklace: EVICA - Diamond & Pearl Set
Gown: {Happy} Cinderella
Crown: Alienbear's (Aphrodite Queen Gold Crown white)