Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A trip to Paris...

By now you had to have heard of the One Voice Event going on at the Mesh sim.  If you haven't been over there yet keep trying.  If is full of wonderful things and for such a great cause.  

I picked up this adorable ballet shirt from fri day and I love it.  I am a great fan of mesh but to be honest sometimes I just like to throw on clothes and not have to worry if I am taking off three other things in doing so. lol  I admit I'm an old curmudgeon.  I've been in game almost 8 years so change is hard for me. lol  I also grabbed a beautiful red necklace and earring set from !SSD.  I'm not wearing the earrings in the picture but they look very much like the necklace.

My pants are a new release from Tokidoki.  They come in a variety of lovely colors and I love the way they fit!

Purse: (Baiastice)mini bag red
Hair: !lamb. DIY Haircut - Ink
Necklace: !SSD ~ Frils ~ Pitanga Cherry Jewelry Set /One Voice Event
Top: fri. - Ballet.Tee (Black.Stripe) One Voice Event
Pants: (TokiD) Reve trousers (black)
Shoes: [e] Millside Flats – Fire