Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just this side of hell...




I love summer! Just not here in Arizona! We have had heat warnings for the last week. When it's 117 and humid there is no escaping the heat. That is why I really like this outfit! It is totally something we would wear here on the river.

The outfit is from COCO except I combined a couple of things. First off, the top is the top to her new bikini. Surprisingly it is all prim which is great for those that want to wear tats and the suntan oil layers. It was very easy to adjust to fit and looks so cute I can see pairing it up with a denim skirt or some jeans as well.

My shoes are from Surf Couture and I own almost every color of these. I am wearing the white ones but they come in red, pink, navy, black, yellow, green etc. Just about every color you can imagine at a very reasonable price. They are so classic they are the type that you would wear for years in 2L. I know because I have several items that I have been wearing literally for over 4 years. lol

The little tattoo is from a shop called Smudge and when I saw it I couldn't resist. It comes on all three layers and is really adorable. The hair was a freebie from Tiny Bird. I love the flower in it!

Below is the shopping list and I hope its is much cooler where you are! (wipes sweat from brow)

Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Emma - Ginger
Top: *COCO*_Side-TieBikini_White
Shorts: *COCO*_MarineShorts_Navy-White
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Freedom Flops - White
Tattoo: *Smudge-tweet

No comments: