Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Procrastination-meme

So I am officially on spring break and have a bunch of school work to do but of course I am procrastinating and playing SL instead. lol  So when I read Strawberry Singh's blog and her procrastination-meme I just had to do it!

  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? June 13, 2008 (but I have been in game since 2004)
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? I was actually never a newb. I came here with friends from The Sims Online and our Grandparents had come here first and set up everything so we just showed up and they showed us the ropes and set us all up.
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? On the island I share with my best friend.
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life?Annora Chatnoir   We were mortal enemies the first two years we knew each other but for the last 7 we have been through so much and have really been there for each other.
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)Any of my Ozimal bunnies!
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? Drift's new top but that may change if I don't publish right away. (shopping addict here)
  7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? black but I really make an effort to mix it up.
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I walk.  And embarrassingly I still use my 9yo original freebie sexy walk because nothing is out there I like better...yet.
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Not so much crazy, but awesome...back in my mafia days we planned out this really organized attack on Little Italy that went in stages. We pulled it off perfectly and it was just an awesome sight to see.
  10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Kristen Bell