Monday, November 16, 2009

*We are Family* 2/365

I know a lot of people in 2L scoff at others who RP families but my family started back in The Sims online 7 years ago and actually brought me to this game. We have been together all this time and are a very close knit group. These people make me laugh more than I ever have and I know that they are there for me no matter what even if I don't talk to them on a daily basis!

Tonight my Mom was afk and as usual that can be very dangerous around my brothers and sisters and I. While she was on the phone discussing the possibility of a new job we decided to "punish" her for leaving us alone so lone by "boxing" her up. Inside we added some extra flava' (think giant floppy penis'). It was hysterical and the perfect "Welcome back" gift for her as she had been away for quite some time.

Second Life is many things to different people and we should be tolerant of all the players and the choices they make. How do you spend your 2L time?


No comments: