Monday, December 28, 2009

DE Designs 42/365


I have been a fan of DE Designs since I can remember. In fact in my over 5 years in game I can't remember NOT shopping there. Doc has always been one of the stores that provided quality clothes with quality service. His latest called Diablo 09 is no exception. It comes on all the layers you can imagine and best of all he provided a note card with instructions on how to get the various looks so dressing is fast and easy! (A must for those of us that are blond in rl lol)


You can see how awesome the detail is and the textures are exquisite! I love the added burgundy color with the black and gold. It makes it very rich looking. You can see all the different variations that this outfit can be worn on the DE Designs blog HERE.

Hair: Exile Jenna Black pack
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: ::JoLIe:: COFFEE - Dark
Outfit: DE Diablo 09 - Ladies
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Suede

No comments: