Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Khush... 23/365

I have had the day from hell so I will be surprised if this post goes as plans but I'm going to try! lol It started off with my car not starting and went downhill!

A couple a days ago I was given this outfit from the owner of Khush and I fell in love. It comes in several color variations but of course I grabbed the black first and am thrilled with the red combination. The texture on the collar is wonderful and really is a great accent with the black. This jumpsuit is versatile in that you can dress it up or wear it casually. It comes with prim cuffs on the shorts and leg warmers. She also has the leg warmers in a variety of colors for you to mix and match with other outfits. Click on the picture to see it up close.

Hair: ::BW::TossMeAround-Ebony
Skin: [PXL] Kim LT DarkEyes Set
Outfit: KHUSH - "Oh Dear" Jumpsuit - Red
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shanti Black
Poses: [LAP]

No comments: