Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday Slacker 33/365

It's official! I am on vacation for the next two weeks! Wooooo hoooo! Christmas break is second only to summer break for teachers. It means we are halfway through the year which is a huge milestone. It means we can make it because the end is in sight. lol

Since it is the first day of vacation I am a slacker and showing nothing new at all. The boots and jeans are from COCO. The socks are from Line and the Henley from Doppelganger. Fishy Strawberry had the jacket either as a gift or 50L Friday I can't remember. It is one of my favorite outfits though and definitely something I would wear in rl.

Hair: fri. - Tatum - Blacks
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Uma B Light FRECKLES
Jacket: *Fishy Strawberry* Waist Jacket
Shirt: Doppelganger Inc. - Henley White
Jeans: *COCO*_Roll-UpJeans_Light
Boots: *COCO*_Lace-UpWorkBoots
Socks: :::line::: socks black

No comments: