Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rawr? 34/365


Sadly it was one of those days that you are stuck with what I was wearing and I don't even think I went anywhere in 2L other than to land in LE Look to grab today's goodies. Real life issues, serious ones with my son :( , kept me out of game a good share of the day and then there were the phone calls to family afterwards. This is a collection of things I do love though. I wear these COCO pants a lot! And this jacket has become a fast favorite as well. Both very handy items for most wardrobes. I see my clock ticking if I want this post in before midnight so that is it for today. Hope your Sunday was better than mine. :)

Hair: *booN TOM245 hair blonde
Skin: [ PXL ] July LT DarkEyes Pack
Jacket: Emery - Jacket Sheena #Black
Top: leopard camisole#03 by Aocoma Aichi
Pants: *COCO*_SlimFitPants_Gold
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shanti Black
Earrings: ::HH:: Hucci Kaete Hoop Earrings

No comments: