Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring? Summer?


I live in Arizona so we don't have spring per se. We just jump right into Summer. We aren't particularly fond of it either. I tend to drag out my winter wear in 2L for as long as I can but I ran across this top at Oyakin and fell in love with it. (and about 15 others) Sooo I put away my winter gear and decided spring/summer here I come!

This top comes in a bunch of colors and the top is flexi and simply adorable. The jeans are from COCO. They are part of the Vintage Salopette jeans without the bib. I love the way they fit and the cuffs at the bottom. Most of what comes out of COCO I love sadly lol as it makes my lindens disappear quite quickly! The flip flops (we called them thongs in my day) are from Surf Couture. I started out with just a few colors but I'm pretty sure I own all the colors now. We wear these as a staple in AZ and it just seemed natural to do so in 2L as well.

To me this is the perfect comfortable spring/summer outfit. If you haven't been to any of these shops lately go check out the wonderful new items they have. All of them are quality and worth your time.



Hair: *barberyumyum*16/black
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::MaaN::
Top: oyakin*dot-tunic(momiji
Jeans: *COCO*_VintageSalopette_IndigoBlue
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Freedom Flops - Red
Bracelet: Ingenue :: Bak.e.lite Bangle :: Berry

No comments: