Tuesday, December 28, 2010

52 weeks of Color Challenge...Green


Green was an easy color for me because I have a lot of it but I decided not to go with something new but with an outfit that is old but one that I like. I don't wear it often as I'm more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of person but I love it just the same. The top and slacks are from &bean and the textures are wonderful. The shoes are from Pixel Mode which are where I bought some of my first shoes when I came into game over 6 years ago. She still makes awesome shoes and I own a ton of them. The jewelry was a gift from Exodi I believe but honestly I'm not sure as I sorted my inventory last night and now I can't remember if that was one of them or not. lol It sucks getting old!

Hair: [YunA'sHAIR]-[YH]-22-=FATPACK=
Skin: ***DUTCH TOUCH ::MaaN:: FATPACK - 9 MakeUps + SHAPE
Top: &Bean - To be alone with you Wheat
Pants: &Bean - We own the sky Moss
Shoes: Pixel Mode Cocktail Shoes - Green Goblin
Jewelry: :: Exodi :: Alysha Set

No comments: