Thursday, October 4, 2012

Raid Your Closet Week 1


So I read about this challenge called "Raid Your Closet" here.  I loved the idea because I have an inventory of 140k and a ton of it is clothing!   I joined in 2004 on another Avie and I transferred her clothes to this one so that is where I get a bunch of it. (you could do that then)

Basically you need to raid your closet (aka inventory) before Oct. 1st and come up with a look for each Monday of this month.  I love the idea because I think there are some designers that are older that have outfits that still hold up well today.  I chose COCO as my first designer.  Her clothing is classic and timeless.  Most of her pieces can still be worn today and look fabulous.  My post should have been made on Monday but I was a little late coming to the game.  I'll be back this next Monday with a new look and some old treasures out of my black hole of an inventory.

Hair: fri. - Tatum - Blacks
Skin: ::DT:: VIPsONLY ::MegAn:: StartersPack - Cream
Jacket: *COCO*_CheckSwingCoat_Gray
Shirt: *COCO*_Gift_TurtleneckSweater
Shorts: *COCO*_WoolFlannelKneeShorts_Black
Boots: *COCO*_RidingBoots_Black
Eyes: *YourSkin* RealEyes Grey
Eyelashes: Miamai_LesMakeups_Lashes 12
Shape: my own