Sunday, August 30, 2009

My new ride!

Tenshi from over at Shopping Cart Disco was generous to her in game group and gave us all a new ride today! If you aren't a member join now...don't walk...RUN! The name of the group is cleverly titled Shopping Cart Disco Readers and is totally free! Join and you too can get this awesome new ride!Now my ride needed a few adjustments to suit my needs. They were minor mind you. First his hair appeared to be a little loose. I just got out my trusty wrench and tightened those bangs right up and he was all neat and tidy as could be. I also decided his bright blue shirt was clashing with what I was wearing so meh...I changed the color of his shirt to pink. Unlike real men, he couldn't whine about it. :D
Now I think he turned out pretty well and since I recently unpartnered with my boyfriend for not showing his booty in game, I may just ride this little gem around all over and pretend he's my new boyfriend! Don't forget to join SCDR's group to get yours!

Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. I hate camera - Pepper
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Hope natural ~ group gift
Top: **Ray Skin** +Summer Crochet 2+
Jeans: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: Jeans Basic Def4
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Freedom Flops - Pink
Noob: NOOB rodeo From Tenshi http://www.shoppingcartdisco.com

No comments: