Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Casual 10/365


I should be cleaning for tomorrow but my 7th graders were soooo wound up this week that I am too tired so I plan on getting up early before they get here and doing the stuff I need to do. Yay for no students for a few days! ( I know their parents are cringing though lol)

I decided to throw together an outfit of old stuff and it pretty much is how I would dress in real life. We layer a lot in AZ. It is cold in the morning and in the 70's in the afternoon so you almost have to. I am such a jeans person and I love these Leezu jeans. They have various layers and included matching socks which are perfect for when I wear boots. The top is from Sprawl which makes awesome casual clothes in my opinion. I have several of these thermals in different colors. It too comes on a variety of layers which makes layering a breeze. The jacket is from Fishy Strawberry. You can change the textures on it which is such a win in my eyes. It goes with so much and is resizable too! Definitely one of the essentials in my wardrobe.

Hair: fri. - Tatum - Blacks
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: ::RiVeR:: OLIVE - Smokey
Shirt: *Sprawl* Plain Therms (gray)
Pants: [LeeZu!] Robin Jeans /blue denim
Boots: "L&E" Traveller boots - black leather - for women
Jacket:*Fishy Strawberry* Waist Jacket

No comments: