Saturday, February 26, 2011

52 weeks of color challenge -Electric Lime



<span class=

I actually like lime as a color choice and had trouble deciding which thing I wanted to blog. I was feeling the pull of spring the day I was shooting though so I chose a top that I love from Ray's. I'm not sure how long I've had this top and I know I have it in bunch of colors but I do know that I wear all of them quite a bit during the warm months. I love the flexi of the the top's skirt and the colors are just gorgeous against a tan skin. For me its the perfect beach and summer wear. It looks great with jeans and shorts and looks totally comfy which is of course the purpose of clothes in the summer!

Hair: [e] Blind - Essentials Collection
Top: **Ray Skin** +Summer Crochet 2+
Jeans: (Milk Motion) my boyfriend jeans
Earrings: DM Hearts & Love - Green/Gold
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::MaaN:: v2

No comments: