Friday, June 10, 2011

52 weeks of color challenge - Jade



Photobucket

My search for "jade" began in my inventory of 124k. I had nothing. So I next hit the marketplace and mostly found things made by people named "Jade" (some of which I know for a fact were dated back to 2005 lol). So I next did a search in the "all" tab and went from there. The variety of versions of "jade" I found was hilarious. So I settled on this gorgeous jacket because I liked it and it was something I would wear again in the future. It could also be because I am on double vicodins for the dry socket I have in my recently pulled tooth. Either way this is my entry for "Jade" this week. :)

Hair: >TRUTH< Bebe - black & whites
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::MaaN:: v2
Jacket: .:L&B:. Clothing "Cropped" Leather Jacket Set - Jade
Top: *COCO*_V-neckTee_Black
Pants/boots: [LeeZu!] Florentine High Heel Pants /night
necklace: Eolande's Glazed Heart Long Necklace & Earrings - silver
bracelet: *KessKreations* Sabina Bracelet

No comments: