Sunday, December 13, 2009

Atomic's on Fire! 27/365

Atomic has several new releases today and they rock! She's rebuilding her store again. No idea why and after moving mine yesterday I can't imagine doing it voluntarily that often! lol

The cardigan I'm wearing is part of the Stumblebum Brigade purchases you can make which I believe ends today. But she has a ton of other colors to choose from as well in this. I really enjoy her design on this as it doesn't break into my hips or other areas and look stupid when I wear my AO or walk. Two thumbs up for this prim sweater!

Underneath she also put out some really cute frilled shirts in different colors and I can see me wearing this over and over under my many different cardi's. I am a jeans and sweater kind of girl so this is great for some variety.
There are three new hairstyles too. This is one called Josie and it comes with a resize script and an update package inside. The tails on the side are flexi and you get two versions, one with and one without the tails. Each color is only 100L which rocks! You aren't stuck with a bunch of colors you won't wear and can mix and match them! Well done! Go check out all the yummy goodness at Atomic here!

Hair: [ATOMIC] Hair_Josie - Onyx
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: GroupSkin GiftBag
Shirt: [ATOMIC] Frilled - Cloud
Cardigan: [ATOMIC] Cozy Cardi - Winter (Stumblebum Brigade)
Jeans: *GC* Original Ripped Denim
Boots:::Duh!:: Gift for Down The Chimney Hunt - Snow Booties White
Jewelry: Happy Holidays from Coquette

No comments: