Monday, December 14, 2009

Inventory Dig 28/365


This is what I call my inventory dig. It's when I can't find anything to wear in my 83k inventory and I just start pulling stuff out I have never heard of. Yes, I have clothes I have never heard of and have no earthly idea where I got them or when. How sad is that? lol

The pants are what started this ensemble. I tried them on and loved them! Probably why I bought them. lol Go figure! They are black with a lovely grey pattern on them and the top is part of the outfit but I wanted a rougher look to it so I paired up the leather jacket and bax's boots to edge it up a bit. The style sheet is below. Try digging deep in your inventory sometime... you might be surprised. Maybe you have stuff you have no clue you have either. ;)

Hair: >TRUTH Hair<>black & whites<
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Hope ! VIP Group gift !
Tat: niciARTLINE Tattoo Name angel
Jacket: Emery - Jacket Sheena #Black
Top: steampunk Ora Trei Designs
Pants: steampunk Ora Trei Designs
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather

No comments: