Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Famish 37/365


I went to visit the Jabberwocky sim today as I hadn't been there in what was probably 3 years? As I was falling through and stumbling about I discovered the Famish store. I was delighted to see it was owned by the lovely blogger Whisper Despres. I have read her blog and think she's got an awesome name. :P

I checked out her store and she's got the cutest stuff. She has some awesome rubenesque shapes, belts, and mouth accessories. You have to see them for yourself and they are all reasonable priced. Above I am wearing a belt called the "Emotionally Emo" Belt. I think it speaks for itself. lol


I also decided to buy her adorable soap. My 2L mom is always threatening us with a bar of soap for our potty mouths so this will come in handy! lol It comes with or without the bubbles which is so cute and is only 50L. Quite a steal in my eyes. If you are interested in checking out some of her cute stuff and she DOES have Christmas stuff too you can click HERE to get there.

Hair: >TRUTH< Nela -
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Hope ! VIP Group gift !
Sweater: AlleyCat Outfit :: DUTCH TOUCH ::
Tshirt: Finc! Yucky Tanks-Grimey Pack
Jeans: Jeans Light :: DUTCH TOUCH ::
Boots: "L&E" Traveller boots - black leather - for women
Belt: :::[Famish]::: Emotionally Emo Belt
Soap: :::[Famish]::: Soap for your mouth! [boxed]

No comments: