Saturday, May 8, 2010

Twisted and Spoiled


I hate that 2L never delivers my notices because it was pure chance that I checked the Twisted and Spoiled group notices and saw there was a new one. I was waiting for a nest to hatch...I do that a lot....and of course had time on my hands so I was going through all the groups I belong to and checking to see if I'd missed anything. Glad I did!

I love both of these outfits and they are so versatile! Cheeky the one on the left can be worn as a dress or with the tights and comes with capris as well. So you can totally make it your own however you choose to wear it. Feisty is a wonderful "overall" look and the prim skirt is perfect! I am so picky about prim skirts and if you can see the prim I won't wear it but this one is just perfect! I have listed the colors below so go check them out I'm sure you can find one to your liking!

Hair: W&Y HAIR New132
Skin: -Belleza- Elle Dark Deep Tan Line #2
Outfit: ::Twisted & Spoiled :: Cheeky in Red
Shoes: [PM] AF DANGER - RED
Bustier: ** DIRAM ** LUCIA Attire

Cheeky comes in:Teal,Golden,Hot Pink,Sky Blue, Black, and Red

Skin: -Belleza- Elle Dark Deep Tan Line #2
Hair: TRUTH Peta - black & whites
Outfit: ::Twisted & Spoiled :: Feisty in Black
Shoes:"L&E" Traveller boots - black leather - for women

Feisty come in:Olive, Dirty Blue, Brown, black

No comments: