Friday, June 17, 2011

52 weeks of color challenge-Mahogany



<span class=

I went looking for a desert area to use as a back drop and typed in Arizona. I came across the Asset sim and used it but as I was snapping away I remembered all the boring in-service meetings Asset makes us go to. Why couldn't we hold them here in Second Life. lol Then I thought hey!... they get government funding and we are forced to take a pay cut this year after 3 years of no raises but they can have a spot in Second Life? What is wrong with this picture? lol

Anyway the color was Mahogany and I really love the color and think it turned out OK for a summery outfit.

Hair: Exile Claire/ Reds
Skin:-Belleza- Erika Deep Tan Line #5
Top: *HD* Sunny TankTop - Terra Cotta
Shorts: [LeLutka]-YoHo shorts/billy
Jewelry::: Exodi :: Autumn Set

No comments: