Saturday, July 16, 2011

52 weeks of color challenge-Lemon (as in what this picture is)



<span class=

Yup, my head IS on backwards. We can thank the wonders of sl for that. I've had a rough week and then my son decided to be a butthead to me which is what made me think of this shirt for the challenge in the first place. Then sl decided I would pull an Exorcist as I was posing so I gave up and went with it so hence the picture. lol

The shirt is from Dutch Touch...it was a freebie a while back and the shorts are from EBT. I believe the hat was a gift from Digital Knickers but I could be wrong.

P.S. I love you Emerald for having a bigger inventory than my 128k! <3

Hair: [e] Blind - All
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::MaaN:: v2
Top: Dutch Touch -Smile Tank
Shorts: EBT-Smex Shorts
Hat: ~Digital Knickers~ {head fulla dasies} Cowgirl hat

No comments: