Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Seeing Red...

So I am officially on spring break and I have a little more time for posts and shopping.  Yesterday I went to the Bikers Choice Fair and got this amazing red leather jumpsuit.  It comes in a variety of colors and the fair has tons of stuff for the "biker" in you!

You will notice it has studs on the collar.  It comes with a hud so you can change from silver to gold.  I thought about showing off the booty but then this post would be really graphic heavy!  It does a nice job of making your booty look nice and curvy though.

After I left the fair I headed over to the Luck of the Irish Gacha event.  It has like 39487394 gacha machines and I spent a fortune on Reign's two.  They have some cute shoes in both and rings in one of them.  The rings are awesome and I wanted them all.  My alt always gets the duplicates as she is looking kind of dated of late.
This one shows the cute sandals and the rings.

If you have some spare time and spare change these are two fun events I would definitely check out!


Skin:-Belleza- Ria Tan 2

Hair:~Tableau Vivant~ Sherilyn - [Frizzy chic] - FatPack (unpacked)

Outfit: SPIRIT - Catwa jumpsuit [RED]

Shoes:::HH:: Hucci Hampstead Sandal - Blood

No comments: