Wednesday, March 18, 2015

LOTD

I am currently pretending that it is spring in Second Life.  I live in Arizona and spring started in January and February and apparently we are in summer now.  That means June and July are going to be really bad!  

I love this dress from MotiAme.  It comes with a hud that allows you to change it to a variety of colors including the lace.  You can wear it with or without the denim shirt.

I'm wearing the Lizzie slippers from fri.day who is having an amazing sale right now.  If you haven't picked up those shoes you have been meaning to go now!

The bunny is one of my Ozimal bunnies.  Someday I should spend some time and count exactly how many I have.  I thought she was a nice addition to spring.

Hair: Tram  B426 hair / shell&creamyellow
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica - 01
Shoes: fri. - Lizzie.Slippers (Pure)
Dress: [MotiAme] Front Tied Denim Shirt with Dress - Royal Blue

No comments: